About Me

My photo
As a little girl I would make dresses out of pillow cases and colour them with crayola markers, spend hours scribbling shoes and dreamed of working in the fashion industry, not much has changed since then. Im studying at Limerick School of Art and Design which I love,in my third year of fashion design. My favourite designers at the moment are Haider Rick Owens, Hussein Chalayan,Iris Van Herpen,Stella McCartney,Steffie Christaens , Gareth Pugh and Anne Sophie Madsen (and the list goes on and on and on!). I am driven and excited about fashion and look forward to the future.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Magazine Time.

                                                                                                   I got Pop, Another magazine and Wonderland this week. My favourite is Pop and I really look forward to these every few months. Im still about twelve at heart and the last two seasons of Pop I got free stickers wahoooo!! I have dreamed about a magazine like Pop, its informative, I like the layout and the illistrations are fun,its completly unique and inspiring.
 Looking at the ad campaigns is exciting the colours are new and fresh. Stella Mc Cartney's ads are beautiful, the collage reminds me of what we do in college when designing. The prints are bold and fresh.

 I always can depend on Balenciaga to inspire me with their wonderful silhouettes, Giselle Bundchen fronts the campaigns. I dont think she is very versatile but I like her look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment