About Me

My photo
As a little girl I would make dresses out of pillow cases and colour them with crayola markers, spend hours scribbling shoes and dreamed of working in the fashion industry, not much has changed since then. Im studying at Limerick School of Art and Design which I love,in my third year of fashion design. My favourite designers at the moment are Haider Rick Owens, Hussein Chalayan,Iris Van Herpen,Stella McCartney,Steffie Christaens , Gareth Pugh and Anne Sophie Madsen (and the list goes on and on and on!). I am driven and excited about fashion and look forward to the future.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fashion Illistration

Steven Broadway
Steven Broadway
David Downton
David Downton
Cassandra Rhodin
Cassandra Rhodin
Over the summer I really need to practice my drawing, I am going to glue a pencil and sketchbook to myself permanently for the 3 months. I want to feel confident with my drawing when I return to college in September. My favourite type of illistration usually involves different types of media (I love drawing with make up, glitter and ink) I also think collage looks beautiful and interesting. Fashion Illistration is obviously a hugh part of my course and I want to be brilliant at it. Presentation is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment